Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Waiting Patiently is Getting Boring

I have visited my magazine man for the last four or five days now in the hope that US Vogue will be out. But it still hasn't reached the UK. Or my local newsagent, at least. I'm not a very patient person anyway, but when it comes to waiting for magazines I find it practically impossible.
One of the most interesting looking shoots from the July issue (with Marion Cotillard on the cover) is Raymond Meier's "The Bright Side". US Vogue is great at accessory shoots, and this is pretty much how I look every day - waiting not-so-patiently outside the newsagents, hoping for Vogue.  The only difference is I don't have dreamy yellow Celine wedges to keep me company...


Editorial: "The Bright Side"
Publication: US Vogue, July 2010
Photographer: Raymond Meier
Model: Patricia van der Vliet

After looking at the two images above who else is wishing they were wearing yellow right now? Especially the Celine dress, which is beyond gorgeous. And in more US Vogue news, rumour has it that Jourdan Dunn will model in the upcoming September issue. I hope it's true - I miss Jourdan.

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive