Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How Very Sofia
I've just had a flick through the Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 collection and I'm in love. You know Marc has always been a favourite of mine, so it's hardly a shock that I love this collection.
The clothes all have that lovely worn-in casual vibe, and could probably fit seamlessly into any wardrobe. Who wouldn't like a silky pink sundress, and a flirty strapless number?
I think the reason I like the collection so much is because the styling reminds me of Sofia Coppola. As one of Marc's besties I'm sure her effortless way of dressing has shaped his vision of the 'Marc woman', and I can imagine her wearing many of these designs.





None of the looks made a statement in the way that mainline Marc pieces do, but that's not the point of Resort, is it? These are clothes designed to be worn. And I'd happily wear any and all of them.
What do you think of Marc by Marc Resort?

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive