Friday, June 11, 2010

Halle Berry for the September Issue?

Rumour has it Halle Berry will cover the September issue of US Vogue this year. I look forward to the September issue all year, so I'm definitely intrigued by this choice. Charlize Theron covered last years issue, and if I'm perfectly honest I really didn't like the cover, so I'm hoping this September will be a lot better.
Halle wouldn't exactly be my first choice for the September issue, I'd rather see a model, but it's very rare to see her on a magazine cover these days so at least it will be something original. The last (and first) time Halle covered US Vogue was back in December 2002, where she posed in a James Bond themed setup with Pierce Brosnan, photographed by Annie Leibovitz.



There's no word yet on who might be photographing Halle, or on the theme of the shoot, but I'm crossing my fingers and praying it's a good shoot.
Do you think Halle is a good choice for the September issue?

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive