Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anna Dello Russo and the Little Lace Dress

Anna Dello Russo, the fashion director at Vogue Nippon, is the kind of woman I'd like to be. Her style is totally fearless; quirky but in a sophisticated way. Occasionally when people try to make a statement with their clothes they end up looking cartoonish (see Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and at times Rihanna and Victoria Beckham), but this never happens to ADR. She has that rare ability to wear insanely tricky clothes and look completely natural. When SJP is Carrie Bradshaw she has this gift too.

adr1

Anna Dello Russo is currently in Milan for the Menswear S/S 2011 collections and her look has mostly consisted of big Bridget Jones style knickers and lace Dolce & Gabbana dresses. I've never (knowingly) gone out flashing my pants, but I'm rather tempted to buy a little lace dress of my own and try this look out.
This is obviously a rather risky plan, as I don't have half the pizazz Anna does, but I think it's a fun look.

What do you think of the little lace dress? And which of Anna's lace looks was your favourite?

images from alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com and teampeterstigter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive