Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Arty Obsession

A year ago I wouldn't have described myself as someone who cares much for jewelry. I always forget to wear earrings, rarely wear necklaces and I can never find bracelets small enough for my mini little wrists. But last April I got a YSL Arty ring for my birthday, and everything changed.
I am completely obsessed with the Arty rings (I've since bought a second) and can spot them a mile away. Anyone who checks Net-A-Porter on a daily basis will know they've stocked up on YSL rings this week. I sadly won't be adding a third Arty to my collection any time soon, but that doesn't mean I'm not constantly looking for gorgeous gems. These rings have all caught my eye recently:

ringring
From top left: Yves Saint Laurent Arty flower ring, £115 from net-a-porter.com; Juicy Couture gold Dynasty ring, £60 at my-wardrobe.com; Isharya 18-karat gold-plated tear-drop ring, £105 from net-a-porter.com; ASOS satin covered cocktail ring, £5 from asos.com; Kidada For Disney Couture gold plated Princess & The Frog Lotus Flower Ring, £41 from asos.com; Juicy Couture green cocktail ring, £60 from my-wardrobe.com.

Are you into statement cocktail rings too? What is your current jewelry obsession?

all images from product websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive