Friday, June 18, 2010

Sneak Peek: My-Wardrobe Fall 2010

Yesterday I popped into the My-Wardrobe showroom for a fashion chat, which quickly turned into a heated discussion about London Zoo. But despite all the talk of lions and tigers I did learn that the A/W 2010 stock (which will slowly be hitting the site throughout the next few weeks) is going to be amazing! So here is an exclusive preview of some of the pieces that will soon be hitting the site, and hopefully landing in your wardrobes not long after.


Sam Edelman wedges and Antik Batik jacket: I think these wedges are such a gorgeous shape and the studded straps make them a great choice for the evening or daytime. And how cosy does the Antik Batik piece look? I'd wear it with slightly flared dark jeans for a Rachel Zoe look.


House of Harlow bracelet and Sonia by Sonia Rykiel coat: Nicole Richie's transformation from reality TV star to fashion design has gone without a hitch, and this gold cuff is sure to be a sell out. Nicole herself is a fan of leopard print coats, and I think this Sonia one would be perfect for her. I definitely love it.


Winter Kate wrap and Beau Coups boot: It's not just Nicole's jewelry that I'm in love with; this printed wrap from her Winter Kate collection is absolutely stunning and these Beau Coups boots are my new obsession. I need them in my wardrobe!

Are you liking the look of MY-Wardrobe's A/W stock? Are any of the above pieces on your wishlist?

all images from my-wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive