Thursday, June 17, 2010

W Magazine on Lunch Break

Ever since I saw W magazine's July cover I knew it would be a great issue. And I've just seen Terry Richardson's W editorial Lunch Break, so I'm super-duper desperate to get my copy now. Give me a fluffy white dog, two Miu Miu dresses, Jessica Stam and New York City and I'm won over.


There's an adorable little video that accompanies the shoot (which was styled by the amazing Alex White) too. But a word of warning: it's filled with shots of the hottest A/W shoes, so if you have a weakness for a fabulous heel you may need to sit down. My personal favourites are the OTT Miu Miu pair.



You can view the rest of the editorial at wmagazine.com.

Please tell me you guys get this giddy over W magazine too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive