Monday, June 21, 2010

Net-A-Porter Sale: Best Under £150

I've always loved bagging a good bargain in the sales, but I think since the introduction of The Outnet my discount expectations have reached a new level. That's why when looking through the Net-A-Porter Summer Sale this morning I was being especially picky. After all, we know we can get discounted Marc Jacobs year round now at The Outnet, so those end-of-season sales have to be extra special.
After a good look through the Net-A-Porter sale I've put together my list of the eight best buys, all of which are under the £150 mark:


Halston Heritage bag £135 & Elizabeth and James top £70: These pieces would actually work really well together, but if you're just going for the one then I'd pair the Halston bag with an LBD for an evening and wear the Elizabeth and James top with a pair of cropped skinnies and sky-high sandals.


T by Alexander Wang dress £78 & 3.1 Phillip Lim bra and briefs each £46: I'm 80% sure I've seen Rihanna wearing this T by Alexander Wang dress, and if she hasn't then she should think about snapping it up quickly, it's so her. And though I'm not one of those girls who gets particularly excited over underwear this 3.1 Phillip Lim has caught my eye. I love the colour.


Rosa Cha shorts £90 & Markus Lupfer jumper £130: I adore these Rosa Cha shorts, if I was going on holiday this summer I would definitely buy these. And though they're very 'on trend' at the moment I think they'll work for years to come too. But as I won't have much use for shorts in the UK this Markus Lupfer jumper may be a better investment. I always love his designs.


Paul & Joe Sister dress £45 & Miu Miu headband £60: This Paul & Joe dress is a great buy if you love 1920's flapper dresses. Not only is it much cheaper than buying vintage from that era you also won't have to worry about fringing getting caught on everything that comes near you. And for those the Gossip Girl fans out there this Miu Miu leather headband is a must - it's so Blair!

What do you think of my selection? And have you picked up any pieces in the summer sales yet?

images from net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive