Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alaia, Lanvin and Tom Cruise

Last night the world premiere of Knight and Day took place in Seville. I expected Cameron Diaz to easily upstage Katie Holmes on the red carpet, as Cameron never puts a foot wrong, but last night Katie was on top form in a white Azzedine Alaia dress. Katie wears Armani 95% of the time so Alaia was a lovely surprise, and I think she looked absolutely gorgeous.

knightandday

Cameron didn't exactly disappoint as she looked lovely in a dark grey Lanvin dress (paired with those Lanvin heels) but I hated her choice of lipstick which made her look a little clown-ish.
I hope Knight and Day has more than one premiere (it's sure to go to LA and London, right?) as it would be lovely to see some more of Cameron on the red carpet. I think Katie won this round, but I can't wait to see what Cameron wears next. Maybe some Chanel?

Who was your best dressed last night? Katie or Cameron?

images from celebrity-gossip.net and celebutopia via thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive