Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a Supermodel Friday

If you haven't picked up a copy of the new UK Vogue yet you really must over the weekend. I think it's their best issue of the year so far, with a Karl Lagerfeld interview, a gorgeous Cameron Diaz shoot, a piece on Camille Miceli and a fantastic feature on the era of the supermodel.


I just finished reading House of Versace: The Untold Story of Genius, Murder, and Survival so I'm more than a bit obsessed with the supermodels at the moment. The Vogue article really couldn't have come at a better time. When Linda, Cindy, Naomi and Christy walked the Versace runway arm-in-arm back in 1991 I was only a baby, but it's still one of my favourite fashion moments.
And because it's a sunny Friday morning how about a little George Michael Freedom 90?



My favourite super is Naomi Campbell followed closely by Linda - although obviously I love them all. Who is your favourite supermodel of all time?

image from amazonablog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive