Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eva Mendes Covers W Magazine

eva3

You know I adore W magazine, and the July 2010 cover actually blows my mind. It's their best cover all year, by miles. I've always thought Eva Mendes was one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood (she has classic movie star sex appeal) so her W cover is really just the cherry on the well-iced-cake.
On the cover she plays up to her sex-symbol status in a very boobilicios Miu Miu dress while the editorial has a touch of Sophia Loren's look. My two favourite images are below.



You can read Eva's W interview, and view the full editorial HERE. As always I'll wait until I have the magazine in my hands to read the article, because opening a shiny new magazine is one of the few true pleasures left in life.

Do you like the look of Eva's cover and editorial? And who would you like to see on a W cover next? I'm crossing my fingers for Coco Rocha or Karlie Kloss.

images from justjared.buzznet.com and wmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive