Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nicole Richie and the Alexander Wang Plait

I know I keep going on and on about the plaits in the Alexander Wang S/S 2010 collection, but I really love this hairstyle. Last September, when the collection was first shown, I had just gone for the Ashley Olsen bob and I've been trying to grow my hair into a plait-friendly-length ever since.
I'm still a few inches short, and have resigned myself to the fact that when my hair is eventually long enough this style will be so over. So I'll just have to admire Nicole Richie, who wore the S/S plait at a Hollywood event last night.

Reality TV Star Nicole Richie attends the Bing After Party for the Celebration of Creative Minds at BOA Steakhous on June 22, 2010 in West Hollywood, CA. (Photo by cristina / Meet The Famous) Photo via Newscom

Nicole gave the plait and LA twist, wearing an oversized white shirt, a scarf tied as a belt and a long gold necklace. It's like the "Zoebot" days never ended, isn't it?
Even though I love the way Nicole has worn the Alexander Wang style braid I still think the sporty runway styling is unbeatable. Anyone working the sport luxe look on this sunny day should definitely think about plaiting their hair. It should hopefully keep you cool too.


What do you think of Nicole's braid? And is anyone rocking a side plait of their own today?

images from picapp.com and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive