Monday, June 7, 2010

Get Her a Teen Vogue Cover

I've had a very busy day and only just got the chance to have a proper look at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards red carpet. I must say the turnout last night was excellent. Normally the frocks are tacky, naff and totally disgusting, but this year there were some really desirable looks.
One of the dresses that stood out was the red Versus number worn by Miranda Cosgrove. I didn't have any idea who she actually was until I Googled her and realised she played Summer from the School of Rock. Her style has definitely improved since then, no?

ccversus1

If I was an editor at Teen Vogue I'd frantically be trying to get Miranda to shoot a cover. She has the child star past, the wholesome girl-next-door smile and great taste in clothes. That's just about everything Teen Vogue looks for in a cover girl.

What do you think of Miranda's look? And who do you think was the best dressed last night?

images from celebrity-gossip.net and thefashionspot.com

P.S I prefer the dress in blue, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive