Monday, February 1, 2010

Where did you Hide the Real Victoria?

Victoria Beckham has done a lot of magazine shoots in her time. And they all follow the same format: Victoria pouts, poses, wears black and generally looks as groomed as ever.
Which is why the latest Glamour cover staring Victoria stopped me in my tracks. Would the real Victoria Beckham really pose on the cover of a magazine in a baggy t-shirt, with messy hair and a dog (think of the germs) draped around her neck? It's just not very... well, posh.


But I adore this shoot, I really do. I mean, the last thing any of us imagine Victoria doing at home is scrubbing the floor on her hands and knees with a bowl of melted chocolate nearby. It's almost as unlikely as her spraying whipped cream into her mouth straight from the can.


Can it get much better? To see more of the shoot visit glamour.com. Does this shoot make your day too?

images from glamour.com

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive