Thursday, February 11, 2010

When in London...

The reason I haven't written anything about the red carpet events promoting Valentine's Day so far is because I'm saving it for the Hit & Miss. But last night was the London premiere and Jessica Alba looked interesting.


I'm not in love with this outfit, but you can see that she's trying too - and dare I quote Kate Moss here - "get the London look." I can imagine Daisy Lowe wearing this Prada dress with black tights and blue lace-up boots, and I imagine she would be more sucsessful. Jessica looks OK, but not very natural, I think she could have used a simple patent black pump.
But hey, at least she tried. What do you think of her look?

Jessica's "London look" is
Great
Terrible
Ditch the shoes and it's OK
pollcode.com free polls

image from zimbo via thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive