Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Type of Bride Will Nicole be?

I've been a fan of Nicole Richie for a very long time. Throughout the anorexia rumours, the 'zoebot' days, the DUI and the 84 minutes in prison. It was the adorable bob haircut that first made me love her, and now I'm an even bigger fan, because she has turned her life around so gracefully. I feel like there's a lot of affection for Nicole out there (whenever I write about her the comments roll in) because of her reinvention, sense of humour and fabulous style.


So it's no surprise that when she popped into Monique Lhuillier yesterday I got excited. She has always said a wedding to Joel Madden is on the cards, so could 2010be the year? Granted, the fact she went into Monique Lhuillier means little (she doesn't just do wedding dresses) but how exciting would it be if she is getting married?
Nicole is super-stylish so her wedding dress would be absolutely amazing. I could imagine her going for something quite bohemian and ethereal - perhaps even a vintage Halston - but as she favours this style for the red carpet maybe she'd go for something more bride-y?



I can't really picture Nicole in any of the dresses above, but I can't wait to see what she does choose to walk down the aisle in. Whether it's this year, next year or way way in the future.

Do you think Nicole will get married this year? What type of dress do you think she'll go for?

images from thefashionspot.com and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive