Thursday, February 25, 2010

LFW: Erdem

I keep planning to write about the Erdem collection and then I don't have time. So now I'm very late and I'm sure you've all seen the collection a million times. But one more time won't hurt, because it's truly stunning.
Erdem Moralioglu creates the most beautiful prints, I simply can't get enough of his work. If I had a movie coming out this year I would be banging down the door of the Erdem studios daily in attempt to my hands on one of his dresses. They are perfect red carpet dresses, and I'm dying to see Thandie Newton in the bottom right dress. It has her name all over it.

erdem

Are you also under Erdem's spell?
And this is the last London post, as Milan starts today. I'm looking forward to Prada more than anything, what about you?

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive