Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mary-Kate's Amazing Coat

Yesterday the Olsen twins were in New York promoting their affordable clothing collection Olsenboye (Ashley says they trademarked the name Olsenboye when they were only 14) for JCPenny. Mary-Kate was wearing the most amazing coat on her way into the GMA studios, I'm actually suffering from coat envy. And she seems to love it as much as I do, as she left it on throughout their interview.

marykate1

It's interesting to watch the interview, as they both seem a lot more talkative than they usually are in interviews. I always get the impression they'd rather not do them at all. They also talk through the Olsenboye collection, which so far I'm not really feeling. I'm much more into Elizabeth & James. But see what you think.



And the other great Olsen fashion moment so far this year was Ashley in the ruffled Erdem mini dress. I'm still completely in love with this look, and I just tracked down this look-alike on ASOS by French Connection.


It's obviously no match for Ashley's frock, but it will make a fabulous party dress for the summer. And I do love the colour.

What do you think of the Olsenboye collection? And does anyone know who Mary-Kate's coat is by? I'm guessing it is not part of the affordable JCPenny collection...

images from celebrity-gossip.net and asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive