Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LFW: Burberry Prorsum

As you know I couldn't attend the Burberry show yesterday, and as I was reading the tweets coming live from the event I was mostly devastated that I missed the front row (Mary-Kate Olsen, Kate Hudson, Rachel Zoe, Anna Wintour, Carey Mulligan...), but when I finally got round to checking the collection out on style.com this morning it was clear that the clothes out-shined the stars yesterday.
I've noticed that this season the pieces I've liked most throughout all of the London collections were shearling jackets. I've slowly become obsessed, and it's obviously the must-have piece for A/W '10 - especially if the UK has a freakishly cold winter again.
These are my favourite jackets from the Burberry collection, the oversized collars are yummy.

burberryaw

Did anyone watch the collection live online? Or in 3D? What did you think?

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive