Monday, February 8, 2010

The Beach

I think I speak for most people in London when I say this afternoon's snow shower was pretty unwelcome. I for one am sick of snow. And British actress Carey Mulligan doesn't look like she's missing the British weather much, as she wore this beachy Prada number to the Santa Barbara Film Festival last night.

careyprada

You know how much I adore the Prada S/S 2010 collection, and right now it's not just the actual clothes that are making me swoon, but the summery prints too. Who wouldn't like to escape to the beach shown on the cut-out dress right now?

pradaskirt

I'm dying for spring! I want to wear pretty little dresses, open-toe shoes and not have to worry about boring coats and scarves. Carey is living the dream...

P.S Think she'll wear Prada to the Oscars?

images from zimbo via thefashionspot.com and thefashionspot.com

theOutnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive