Friday, February 5, 2010

Mary Katrantzou for Topshop

One of my favourite up-and-coming designers is Mary Katrantzou - if you're not familiar with her work check it out. The Greek born designer is a wonder with print, and her past two collections have mesmerised me. And in perfect timing for London Fashion Week she has produced a collection for Topshop, due in stores on the 19th of February.



The collection consists of four pieces, a body (£45) and three t-shirt dresses (£55), which all feature her famous bold prints. “I’m thrilled to be able to work with Topshop on this collection, making my prints accessible to a wider audience,” Mary says.
And I'm thrilled that I can get the above dress, which is so obviously a Katrantzou piece, for only £55. It's now at the top of my S/S must-have list.


What do you think of this collection? Favourite pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive