Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Third Kate

kate-bosworth-chanel

I don't know if it's because I write about Moss and Hudson quite a lot, or whether it's the fact she's been pretty quiet recently. But I completely forgot about the third stylish Kate. Kate Bosworth.
There was a time (I think around 2007/8) when everyone was obsessed with her style. Then she sort of faded out of the spotlight. But last night at a Chanel dinner in New York she had all eyes on her once again. The hair is adorable (I want mine to look like that), the smile is oh so sweet and her coat shows that she can do cold-weather-chic perfectly.
Kate Bosworth is back in the [fashion] game. Now if only she'd encourage Mischa and Kirsten to return too...

image from justjared.buzznet.com

P.S I know her dress was fabulous too - but I'm saving it for the Hit & Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive