Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hit and Miss of the Week: Stylish Australians

I know that I have quite a lot of lovely Australian readers, and it's very rare that I actually look at Australian fashion. This week I'm focusing on you guys. There are three stylish Australian women in this weeks post (and no, none of them are Kylie), and one is even wearing Aussie designer Josh Goot.
There's a lot we can learn from these Australian women, who all welcome bright colour (check out Abbie Cornish's hot pink coat). And then there are the Hollywood girls, who as always have been hitting the red carpets. Beyonce has had a very busy week. As always let me know what you thought of the week's looks in the comments section.







images from thefashionspot.com and celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive