Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some Blogging Tips

Over the last week or so a few bloggers have emailed me to ask for tips on getting their blogs going, especially those who couldn't make it to Topshop's blogging workshop on Tuesday. Luckily DisneyRollerGirl, Oh Elle and myself put together a hand-out with our advice, which was given out on Tuesday. So for those who couldn't make the workshop here are our top tips:

bloggertips

And apologies to bloggers who regularly email me asking for advice and tips, I try to reply to everyone who emails me but recently I've had very little time to get back to everyone.
And if you're a blogger reading this, and there's a tip you feel we missed out on feel free to leave it in the comments section. Hopefully I can learn from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive