Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy Awards Best Dressed

As I said last week I never look forward to the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. Along with all MTV awards it is merely a place for beautiful (or in many occasions rather ugly) clothes to die. Looking through the red carpet pictures this morning I was as unimpressed as ever; but also was nicely surprised to see there were two ladies doing the red carpet justice.
Both Lady Gaga and Rihanna walked the red carpet in couture (Couture? at the Grammys? Yes, really) with Gaga in custom made Armani Prive and RiRi in Elie Saab.


I think I actually preferred Rihanna in the Viktor & Rolf dress she wore to the pre-party. Who do you think looked the best?

The Best Dressed at the Grammys was...
Lady Gaga
Rihanna
pollcode.com free polls

And congrats to Beyonce, who set the record, winning six Grammys. I wasn't into her red carpet dress but loved the Versace she performed in.

images from celebritycity and tlfan via thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive