Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Knew It!

A few weeks ago Lorraine Candy, the editor of UK ELLE tweeted a famous-twosome had confirmed they would attend the ELLE Style Awards. I instantly thought of Mary-Kate and Ashley, and when they flew into London the other day I knew a red carpet appearance was on its way. And it was a good one.

ashley-mary-kate-022210-4

Ashley wore vintage Christian Lacroix and to-die-for Fendi heels. While Mary-Kate wore Lanvin and carried a Proenza PS1 clutch. Annoyingly woman of the year didn't go to either of them, instead it was won by the boring Kristen Stewart.

ashley-mary-kate-022210-3
ashley-mary-kate-022210-2

I'm sure they'll both be front row at the Burberry show this afternoon. Devastatingly I 've been invited for a second time but won't be able to go because I'm at Topshop all day. But you can watch the collection live (at 4pm UK time) on the Burberry website, so if you're watching tweet me at @cocosteaparty to let me know how it looks. It's sure to be fantastic.

Which look did you prefer last night? Mary-Kate in Lanvin of Ashley in Lacriox?

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive