Monday, February 8, 2010

The Highstreet Edit

I don't know if you feel the same, but over the last few weeks I've found myself wanting to buy pretty much everything on the highstreet. The new collections are slowly filtering in and there is so much that I want. At the moment I am trying to stick with purchases that I can actually wear now (I hate buying something beautiful and waiting months before I can wear it because of the cold), but it's getting so hard to resist.
Here are some of the pieces on the highstreet catching my eye at the moment:

highstreetbuys
1. Maddison wedges, £60, Oasis. 2. Laydybird ring, £16, Miss Selfridge. 3. Faux leather shorts, £29.99, River Isalnd 4. Graffiti dress, £120, Topshop Unique. 5. Rose camisole, £38, Warehouse. 6. Floral bra, £20, Topshop. 7. Retro watch, £20, ASOS.

Have you recently found a great piece on the highstreet?

Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive