Monday, February 15, 2010

NYC: Marc Jacobs

It is a well known fact that I am a Marc Jacobs groupie. It's a bit lame, but I'm just obsessed. I liked his S/S 2010 collection, but it took me a while to really 'get' it. Normally it's love at first sight but I really had to work at it for S/S.
This season everything is back to normal again; I knew I loved the A/W 2010 collection after the very first glimpse. There are so many pieces I would love to get my hands on, especially the monochrome dress second left and the mannish grey suit - so sexy, but I'd probably never have the guts to wear a full on suit.







This is easily my favourite collection of the season so far. And it will definitely be up in my top ten when fashion week is over. Do you love it too?

images from catwalking via thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive