Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser

At the end of 2009 one of the things I was most looking forward to about the new year was Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (I've never watched a film in 3D before, I think this should be my first), which is finally out in March. Alice in Wonderland was one of my first ever video tapes as a child, and Lewis Carroll's story still fascinates me.
And one of my all time favourite editorials is US Vogue's Alice in Wonderland. Staring Natalia Vodianova, photographed by Annie Leibovitz and I'm guessing - I can't find any styling credits online to confirm this - styled by Grace Coddington, it is simply stunning.
It's a shoot I'm sure you've all seen a billion times before (can you believe it's from December 2003? It doesn't feel that old), but it's so gorgeous it can't hurt to view it again, can it?









I've cut three images out because I felt this post was going on a bit, but you can view the shoot in full, with the fashion credits HERE. And you can watch the Alice in Wonderland trailer HERE.
Is anyone else as insanely excited as I am about this film?

images from vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive