Thursday, February 25, 2010

Speedy Models and a Crashing PC

This fashion week practically every show has been screened online, so it is shameful that I had failed to watch any live up until ten minutes ago. Time difference was an acceptable excuse over New York Fashion Week, but it didn't really cut it over London. But I managed to get my act together for Prada, and watched most of it - I missed bits because my computer kept crashing.
I'm not the best at screen-capping images, and most of my images were totally blurry, but these three made it, and you get a good sense of the overall mood, very 60's, Mad Men and so distinctively Prada. I loved it. Especially the crazy glasses.

pradaaw10

The tweets were obviously pouring in as the show took place, so here are a few of the best:

@jo_elvin the Prada show was amazing. groomed, early 60s housewives, beautiful dresses with ruffled chests. I want. may even grow a beehive.

@mrjoezee Prada: Full dresses with a tiny waist (think I Love Lucy) in painted windowpane prints, boxy jkts & full skirts in PVC or heavy cable knits.

@rzrachelzoe Have no words for the Milan Gridlock just missed Prada and so carsick! 1 1/2 hours to go 10 miles..why does LA get such a bad rap???

@avrilmair We liked Prada! Mad Men hotness, but vintage Mrs P collection. Girls looked ever so pretty too

What did you think of the collection?

images capped from prada.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive