Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NYC: The Row

It was inevitable that I would like The Row's A/W 2010 collection. I am a die-hard Olsen fan. So much so that my friends are forever making fun of me. But as far as I'm concerned there are stylish celebrities and then there are the Olsen's. They are in a league of their own.
It's the first time that Mary-Kate and Ashley have shown their collection at New York Fashion Week, and I liked the collection. It played to that luxe 90's vibe that Ashley is so into, and reminds me of Calvin Klein, Jil Sander and Helmut Lang.
There weren't any pieces that were out-of-this-world exciting, but The Row is about timeless, well-made wardrobe basics. And they do it well.






Above Ashley and Mary-Kate take their walk, and - this has nothing to do with anything, but it's so terribly cute - Ashley poses at a NYC party with her BF Justin Bartha. She looks good in animal ears.
And on the subject of Justins, Justin Timberlake shows his William Rast collection in New York tonight (is it me or is every other show in NYC this season created by a celebrity?)
He's like the opposite of Victoria Beckham - quitting music for fashion was the best move she ever made, but JT should really make another album instead of designing pants.

Anyway, what do you think of The Row?

images from style.it and justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive