Monday, November 30, 2009

Who Was the Best Video Star of 2009?

The other day I was thinking about Beyonce's music videos, and how great they've all been this year*. And I think we all know Kanye agrees with me....
I was ready to crown her the Queen of Music Videos 2009 when I remembered Lady Gaga. Now I'm not a big Gaga fan (I own all B's albums and none of Gaga's singles) but you can't deny that she pulled out the stops this year.
So who do you think had the best music video style this year? Beyonce and her Single Ladies, or Gaga and her McQueen shoes?

beyonce

gaga

Who was your video star of 2009?
Beyonce
Lady Gaga
  
pollcode.com free polls


*I'd just like to admit that the video for If I Were A Boy is the most confusing thing ever, and I had to watch it four times before I understood what it really about. I thought it was a love triangle in the police force the first time around.

images screen capped from youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive