Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Cowboy Boot Romance

The rumours about Sienna Miller and Jude Law dating again have been around for weeks now, and though it seems unlikely the gossip blogs and magazines are sticking by the story. And I have to admit, I kind of hope it's true.
Sienna and Jude were such a photogenic couple, and they were much better as a pair than they are separately. Even though I love Sienna's style, I do think it was at its best in the Jude-era, all those flippy skirts and cowboy boots. At that moment in time everyone wanted to dress like Sienna. And it's not that I dislike Jude Law or anything, but without Sienna Miller he's just doesn't have much appeal.

judeandsi

Despite the fact Jude cheated with the Nanny - the Nanny who I seem to remember wore pink UGG boots (something that horrified me more than the affair at the time) - they still seem so perfect for each other. And if they can get over that there's no reason why Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson can't work things out. Why, oh why, did Nick and Jessica have to break up?

What do you think of the unlikely rumours? Hoping it's true too or do you prefer them apart?

images from sienna-miller.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive