Monday, November 30, 2009

ELLE Spoils Me

I am so so so excited about UK ELLE's January issue. Not only is it a model on the cover, it's a supermodel. Helena Christensen (shot by Jan Welters) is one of my favourite models, and she looks especially fabulous on the subscribers cover.


UK ELLE was the first fashion magazine I ever read, and I don't think I would have really "discovered" fashion if I hadn't picked up that first copy, aged 13. And it still remains a favourite of mine today. Their 2009 covers were amazing (I loved Kate Hudson and Courtney Love's the best) and looking at their January cover it looks like 2010 will be just as good.

Helena%20cover%20resized

I can't wait for the postman to deliver my copy. If you're not a subscriber the issue hits newsstands on Wednesday.

Who do you hope gets a cover in 2010?

images from telegraph.co.uk and thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive