Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sporty Spice

Sports have never been my strong point. I lack coordination, speed and defence skills - which, to be honest, is fine with me - I'd rather read a magazine than run around in a muddy field anyway. And it's not just playing sports that I hate, I don't watch them either - although I make an exception for Andy Roddick at Wimbeldon, because he's so cute.
But I like all sports when given a Vogue Italia makeover. This Linda Evangelista shoot is totally gorge - how does she make a bloody nose look stylish? Seriously, how?

le812

le815

le819

le818


Editorial: "Sporting Linda"
Model: Linda Evangelista
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Publication: Vogue Italia, Feb 2003


The rest of the editorial can be viewed here.
images from thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive