Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Shopping

I know a lot of people dread Christmas shopping but I love it. Choosing gifts is just as fun as choosing things to buy for yourself. I've been looking at all the online stores a lot this month, and these are some of my favourite gift-worthy selections.
gift1
1. Leather passport cover, £65, Smythson at Net-A-Porter. 2. The September Issue DVD, from Amazon. 3. Gold plated snake key chain, £110, Roberto Cavalli at Net-A-Porter. 4. “Bella Wishing” silk briefs, £45, Stella McCartney at Net-A-Porter.
gift2
1. Star Drop Earrings, £54, Kenneth Jay Lane at My-Wardrobe. 2. Flash Camera, £14, Paul Smith at My-Wardrobe. 3. Vogue subscription from vogue.co.uk. 4. Leopard print cashmere gloves, £158, Christopher Kane at Matches.

What are you wishing for this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive