Friday, November 6, 2009

Christina's Living My Dream

One of my greatest ambitions in life is to have a walk-in-wardrobe with a shoe wall. Yes, this is a rather shallow ambition to have, but I'm sure deep down a lot of you dream of your very own shoe wall too.
Two days ago I picked up a copy of the new InStyle (Thandie Newton looks amazing on the cover) and was greeted with this image below.


This is Christina Aguilera's shoe wall. She says "Everything on my shoe wall is grouped by designer - Louboutin, McQueen, YSL - all in their own family."
If you click on the image to enlarge it you'll be able to see just how much Louboutin she has - it's insane!

Louboutin is my favorite shoe designer so I am naturally jealous of Christina. At the moment I'm loving (from afar) the Maggie 140 pumps, from Net-A-Porter. You'll known them because Victoria Beckham wore them to watch the LA Lakers at the beginning of the week.

If you were (or are) lucky enough to have your own shoe wall, which label would take up the most space? For me it would obviously be Louboutin, probably followed by Alaïa...

images from christina-crazy.net and net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive