Friday, November 13, 2009

Pretty on the Outside, Tough on the Inside

Sarah Jessica Parker is US ELLE's December cover star - I'm sure you've all seen the cover by now. She's dressed in powder-pink Miu Miu, very pretty, very SJP.

sjpelle1

I was expecting the editorial to be the same as the cover, but she's styled completely differently. Miu Miu's out, and instead it's leather, thick eye-makeup and flat lace-up boots.
It's actually quite refreshing to see her styled outside her regular 'image' - most magazines do put her in soft colours and pretty dresses.

sjpelle2

sjpelle4

I love the flat boots she's wearing. On the subject of boots I've completely fallen for these Jimmy Choo "York" motorcycle boots (from Net-a-Porter). I'm not really a Choo girl, but I think these are gorgeous.

What do you think of SJP's ELLE makeover? Do you miss the prettier look or are you liking the change?

I like SJP...
in pink
in leather
in Mr Big's arms
  
pollcode.com free polls


images from thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive