Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hit and Miss of the Week: Diane in Wu

There is no doubt about it - the best celebrity look this week was Diane Kruger in Jason Wu. It's breathtakingly perfect. Also looking fabulous were Natalie Portman (when does she look bad?), Becki Newton (I heart her), and Jessica Alba (new stylist?).
I'm still not sure whether I like SJP's SATC look or not. From the angles of the photos the skirt looks ridiculous on her, but that could actually work well on screen - I'll have to see.
And finally there was Reese Witherspoon, who was popping up all over the place this week. My favourite Reese look is the navy dress worn with grey tights. I normally hate coloured tights but she looks amazing in them.







And if you missed it, check out the £50 Harvey Nichols gift voucher giveaway. There are still three days left to enter!

images from celebrity-gossip.net and thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive