Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hooray For The Haircut!

christina-aguilera

Christina Aguilera has just had her hair cut into a bob. I've been hoping she'd give her image a shake up for about a year now. Don't get me wrong, I love long hair, but her curly locks were reminding me of Victoria Beckham during the extension-phase. Not good.

This cut is exactly what she needed. And it makes me feel much better about the insane amount of Louboutin shoes she has too. I still would like to see her go a few shades darker, but this is a great start. I'm guessing the new look means we can expect another album soon? That's good news - I love Christina's voice. The year Stripped came out I listened to it practically everyday.

Do you like her new look?

image from justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive