Friday, November 6, 2009

You've Got Potential

A few months ago I got an email request to post more about Dakota Fanning's personal style. It was one of the most random emails I've received all year (although the Coco Rocha fan-mail topped those charts - I'd like to point out I am not Coco Rocha), but I had to agree - Dakota's style is looking very promising.

When I say someone has style-potential it sounds a bit too Simon Cowell on the X-Factor, but Dakota's style really is heading into the right direction.

She's already had some great red-carpet moments this year but this is the first time I've loved her casual style. And the first time I've spotted her in properly high heels.

dakota-fanning-11069-8

And remember, Dakota is still only 15. Huge potential right?
Lets just hope she doesn't go all Lilo on us.

image from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive