Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hit and Miss of the Week: Can I Change My Mind?

For some reason the post this week is mostly made up of people I don't like. When I say "don't like" I mean it only in a fashion sense. First there's Lady Gaga, who I was relieved to see looking like a human. It's not that I don't respect her for always wearing crazy high-fashion stuff, but it's nice to see a softer side to her.
At the opposite end of the style spectrum is Leona Lewis, who has the most boring style ever -unfortunately it's still boring. We've also got Jessica Biel in the boring camp, although this week she pulled on a great blazer. And Kristen Stewart, who tends to look very uncomfortable on the red carpet but slipped into some great looks this week.







imgaes from celebrity-gossip.net and thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive