Friday, November 13, 2009

Blake Lively's Chloe Boots

Blake Lively2

Is it me or does Blake look rather surprised to see Chloe's suede lace-up-boots on her feet?
Sienna Miller was seen wearing them earlier in the year - remember that month of promotion she did in the summer where it was hit look after hit look? I loved that month.
Blake's admitted in the past that Sienna Miller (along with Kate Moss) is her style icon, so maybe she inspired her to buy the boots?

Blake Lively1

I really like what she's paired the boots with. And the blazer is to die for - I want it badly.
I didn't see it coming, but Blake has overtaken Leighton as my favorite Gossip Girl, she's been dressing amazingly this year.

Are you team Blake or team Leighton?

images from thefashionspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive