Monday, November 23, 2009

My Prada Dreams

I'm still head-over-heels in love with the S/S 2010 Prada collection. Every time I visit style.com I view the collection again, just to check it's still there.
It's the styling I love; they're grown-up clothes in grown-up colours, but the proportians are really small and the models are so girlish with their bunches. It's a great contrast.
In the summer I'd wear the grey and black looks in the day, and then switch to the sparkly white numbers in the evening. Always with my hair in bunches, of course.

PRADA1
PRADA2

I can't wait to see the collection in magazines. I'm already betting on W doing something amazing with the little girly shorts and beach-print dresses. Maybe with Lara Stone and Mert and Marcus.

What S/S 2010 collection is still on your brain?

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive