Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybe Models Aren't Like Us

These pictures were both taken yesterday, of models Miranda Kerr and Doutzen Kroes arriving at the Early Show in New York. Now I've never been to NYC at this time of year, but everyone tells me it is freezing. So if it's so cold, how is Miranda Kerr wearing so little?

models11

I am always cold. Always. Even in the summer. If I went out like Miranda Kerr today I would probably not make it back home alive. How can she not be freezing? Because Doutzen's wearing a jacket, so it must be cold.
Perhaps if you date Orlando Bloom you become immune to cold weather, some sort of Lord of the Rings magic. Or maybe models really are superhuman: perfect looking, incredibly tall, amazing legs and always the right temperature.

Doutzen clearly just threw that puffa jacket on to fool us.

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive