Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nine

I can't tell you how excited I am about Nine. I've been excited since the beginning of the year, and in exactly one month it will finally be out in the UK.
If you're not too familiar with Nine, it's directed by Rob Marshall (who also directed Chicago) and stars and insane amount of Oscar winners: Daniel Day-Lewis, Penélope Cruz, Judi Dench, Nicole Kidman, Marion Cotillard and Sophia Loren. As well as my favourite Hollywood girl, Kate Hudson (could it be her time for an Oscar?), and Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas.
Today I've watched the trailer about nine times. I'm so excited, and I don't even like musicals. The wardrobe (courtesy of Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood) looks amazing too. I'm loving Kate Hudson's 60's look.

nine1
nine2
nine3

You can watch the trailer here, although I warn you, if you do you'll be singing the words "be Italian" all day.

images capped from the offical trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive