Friday, November 20, 2009

Spy On The Wall

lmi3
Tom Ford by Mario Testino for Let Me In
lmi2
Gywneth Paltrow by Mario Testino for Let Me In

lmi1
Kate Moss by Mario Testino for Let Me In

I have posted about Mario Testino's book Let Me In before, but I just had another flick through my copy and felt it deserved another post. If, like me, you love looking at images of celebrities you'll love Let Me In, which is a collection of photographs of actors, singers and fashion personalities. I adore the above picture of Tom Ford.

Today the whole concept of fame can be very trashy, but Mario's photos are so beautiful it brings the glamour back to celebrity. Plus all his pictures are of the A-list only, no trashy reality stars here.

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive