Monday, November 30, 2009

The Temperley London Amnesty International Candle

I just had a package delivered from Temperley London, which was obviously very exciting. After a struggle with the scissors to open the box (the box which my cat Mr Twiggles has now decided belongs to him) I unwrapped their Amnesty International charity candle.




The candle can be ordered from www.temperleylondon.com for £35, and all profits will go to Amnesty - whose purpose is to 'protect individuals wherever justice, fairness, freedom and truth are denied.'
It will make a great Christmas gift for any label lovers. The top notes of the candle are blackcurrant, rose, frangipani and ylang ylang. I know this because it says so on the box - I don't just have a very well trained nose.

A big thank you from me to Temperley for the candle. And Twiggles thanks you for the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive