Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SJP and JT Share Their Boots

Those who have been reading this blog for a long time will know I'm obsessed with studs. I'm not sure why, I guess because they're shiny. So when I saw this image of Justin Timberlake in InStyle my first thought wasn't "what is that pose?" it was "wow studded boots". I then remembered seeing them before - on Sarah Jessica Parker, who wore them throughout her ELLE editorial.

sjpboot

The identical boots are both by Bess. I've had a look at their website and their A/W collection is very stud-heavy. Ironically, looking at the styling of their lookbook SJP and JT now seem totally out of place in their designs. If you're after some Bess boots check out their site for a full list of stockists. In London Bess can be found at Joseph.

And the killer question. Who wears them better? SJP or JT?

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive