Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's All In The Drape

The London premiere of The Lovely Bones took place last night, and actress Saoirse Ronan was dressed in a gorgeous Burberry drape dress. I love a bit of draping, I'd even call myself a drapeoholic, if such a thing even exists. The draping at the Burberry S/S 2010 show made it one of my favourite spring 2010 collections.


You may recognise Saoirse from Atonement, she played the young Briony, and she's playing Susie in The Lovely Bones. I started reading the book once but gave up because it was too sad. The film has a great cast (Rachel Weisz, Susan Sarandon, Stanley Tucci...) so I might check it out.
Anyway, back to Burberry's draping... Freida Pinto has also worn one of the dresses, and I doubt these two will be the only celebs to wear pieces from the collection. It has red-carpet written all over it.


I'd love to see Rachel Bilson or Dakota Fanning in one of the drape dresses. Who would you like to see wearing the collection? And has anyone read The Lovely Bones? Do you think it's worth checking out the movie?

Saoirse Ronan image from Burberry, catwalk images style.com, Freida image from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive